Home | Xenophobia: Part One | Xenophobia: Part Two | Xenophobia: Part Three | Fish Out Of Water | LiveJournal Blog

Introduction

Description (from contest)

Are you and your sibling the best of friends,or ememies? Are you a different species or just different? Well, here you can be a boy or girl,any species and between the ages of 7-16. You've came to the right place.

Rating: Normal
Eliminations: Yes
Result: Second

Other notes: Yep, back to the usual suspects - after such a dark contest I needed something lighter, and weaved some more back-story into the family in the bargain.

Friday 20 June 2008

Application Round

Girl: Hellooo! *waves* I'm Selene and this is my half brother Zephyr - he's seven* and I'm fifteen.
Zephyr: Selene's nice to me, and the others are too... *scowls* Her Mum hates me though, she was mean to our brothers too...
Selene: *lays arm round his shoulders* He's a lovely guy... it's a shame. He's not Mum's, I think that's something to do with it. Oh, you want to see us now? Here you go, this is me:


Selene: For only sharing one parent we have a lot in common.
Zephyr: I got Chris's old clothes from when he was little like me :D


Selene: Ah yes, our family... *shifts uncomfortably* Ookay...


Zephyr: Mum's eyes are scary...
Selene: That's because he's a vampire... *looks to camera* Yes, you heard right - he. My Mum is the beefy woman with red hair. Zephyr's Mum is my Dad, the only other male in the house. Both our parents are vampires.
Zephyr: She means my Dad too I think...
Selene: Well, that's what I heard. *back at camera* Those other lasses? They're our sisters - I'm one of quads! Our older brothers are twins - I'm not surprised they had to leave!
Zephyr: Know what I like about this house? It has a pool!


Selene: Sometimes there's nothing like a quiet game with someone. Like Clare for instance... I think she's the only other one who likes to play.


Selene: You may have already noticed, but we are one whacked out family, and not just in appearances either...

No comments: